Tuesday 2 November 2010

Hallowhedon and Illness

Sorry about the lack of posting yesterday, but I didn't get back from Hallowhedon until about 3 in the afternoon, and have been slowly going down with some kind of flu-like bug that fortunately didn't really kick in until I got home.

As of now I'm running a pretty high temperature, and have lost my voice. So my real focus (seeing as every joint aches, and typing this is quite painful) is on getting well again, before providing a run through of what happened. So that will probably be Friday before I can do that.

But sufficed to say, Hallowhedon was quite probably the most fun thing I've done in my entire life,  with highlights including:

  • Robin Sachs and Tony Head performing a hilarious live commentary on the Buffy episode 'Band Candy'
  • Alan Tudyk performing his world famous stripper dance
  • The guests riding the mechanical rodeo spider
  • The various other attendees who I met throughout the event, who I'm really going to miss until the next con.
But anyway, that's only a sampling, of the fun and wacky events of Hallowhedon, look out for the next post where I detail it in full.

No comments:

Post a Comment